HIRE A DRONE
Hiring a Drone is becoming popular, these days. Drones can be used for making films, monitoring traffic, crop dusting, search & rescue, aerial mapping and for so many other things.
But one should consider the following points, before hire a drone.
- Be aware of the Weather forecast. It affects your pictures, shoot, videos a lot. So, be flexible with time and date.
- Perform research on the similar projects to get familiar with them and come up with some of the shots which you may like.
- Give Safety a priority. Always fly in a safe and secure area and apply your common sense to be safe.
- All the drones are not created equal. So, check the portfolio of pilots and equipments they have at their disposal. It is good to check.
- Post production work is very important. It enhances the quality and impression both. It can be done through aerial photographers. Or if you know someone who is good in Photoshop.
- Negotiate for a high package rate. Pilots keep different rates for different types of shoots, so need to mention all the aspects of your requirements.
- Ask pilots for its previous projects. Gain knowledge on its previous experiences.
So hurry up and get best services from our experts.